jack frost.

Here's outfit #1 of many from my pay day shopping spree. I went off to Primark and fell in love, all over again with a coat I'd seen before Christmas, in the sale!! and of course I needed a new coat to add to my huge collection.... this beauty was from Primark, originally £30 and I managed to get it for £20, no doubt it will go down again to £10 like my other coats, but I just couldn't resist!

Today I wore:
.New Primark Coat


.Urban Outfitters Leggings
.Zara Yellow Jumper


.Topshop Pendant
.Primark gloves

a girl can never have to many clothes, just a too small a wardrobe!

All ready for college with a nice Latte to keep me cosy :)


6 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit pea. That coat is amaze balls - borrow time :D hehehe xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe, i think we've got a lot of borrowing to do. come home soon :(. xxxxx

      Delete
  2. super cute, i love that coat but they only had stupid sizes left in my nearest shop :( booo! you totally suit it though, so pretty! xx

    lausloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really wish i had a fur coat

    amy.


    www.amydtm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should check ebay ;), thats where i got my other one :) only like £7 or something ridiculous x

      Delete
  4. love your fur coat!!
    new to blogging
    laura xo
    http://cupsofteaandbeautybits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete