in the mid January sales I was online shopping to stay away from the mayhem, and whilst on Zara, I couldn't resist but had a look at the new season stuff coming in to (sort of beats the idea of sale shopping, but there we go!). Anyway I saw this dress at the beginning of the week for £80! Although I completely fell head over heels in love with it, it was a bit too much (booo!) after looking at it the next day (I thought if I couldn't afford it I could just stare at it for the evening instead) I found it had gone into sale for £26.99!! Absolute bargain! I quickly ran upstairs grabbed my purse and ordered it before anyone else could :).
So I received it in a few days and tried it on as soon as I got home, (postage to the store is always good to save an extra £4!) It is a little to big, but wearing it with a waist belt adds to the look and cinches it in at the waist. It's also about 12 inches too long, me being a short arse, I'll have to get my Mumma to take it up but I'm wearing it with heels as well to dress it up.
Anyway lovelies enough from me! Here's the first look of my new dress...








Gorgeous dress! Looks great in the snow too.
ReplyDeleteAww you look sooo pretty! :) The dress looks so cute on you! I have the same problem with maxi's being too long because i'm too darn short :/
ReplyDeletexoxox
The dress is so so SO gorgeous! :) http://whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com/ xx
ReplyDeleteprettiest dress. ever.
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely dress!
ReplyDeleteLovely dress, I loved it!
ReplyDeleteFollowing :)
If you want to follow me back, please visit:
http://makeupandlondon.blogspot.com
XX
Monica
love your dress and it colors :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beaut !! This dress is stunning.. I'd be chuffed if I'd spotted that in the sale. It is tough being a shortie though, I feel your pain. Ha.
ReplyDeleteLovely blog!
HELen
pierrelecat
The dress is absolutely gorgeous! What a bargain too.
ReplyDeletethat dress is sooo pretty and different, I love it! It looks great on you and I love the added accessories! totally following your blog :)
ReplyDeletex
nice outfit !!
ReplyDelete