Whilst getting myself ready I was messing around with my hair and put it up in a scruffy loose pony tail, actually thought it looked quite good and a bonus, I didn't use a whole can of hair spray to keep it looking voluminous, as you may have noticed in previous posts I nearly always have a bit of a birds nest/scarecrow do going on...
I was also experimenting with my outfit. Now I've had this shirt for about a year now and not worn it once! Loved it when I first bought it, got it home and tried it on with a few outfits. Hated it. Basically it is incredibly short at the front (I'd say around belly button height) and at the back is incredibly long (half way between the bum and the knee) so I never really know how to wear it. So I don't know what made me think of it, but I swizzled it round and put it on back to front. And surprisingly I now love this top (although it can only really be worn either tucked in or with a cardi or something to cover up the bottom of the front (at the back :s) as it looks a bit funny. So here's my lazy Monday sunset snaps...
I'm Wearing:
TkMax shirt
NewLook Skirt
Topshop Necklace
Primark Sunglasses








I love your skirt, gorgeous photos with the weather, too!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks so lovely like that! Love how summery you look xxx
ReplyDeleteNOW you're talking. this is by far your best post yet pea, bloody love it. And check out your followers. woop woop :D
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is amazing, really love it, beautiful pea :D
Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
oh my gosh I love this too! I swear, you hit the mark on this one. definitely one of my favorites!
ReplyDelete-kim
found the route