October last year, my sister was introduced to blogging by a friend. In these few months she has started up her own blog, won blogger of the month Nov '11, been glued to her laptop screen all day, talked about blogging 24/7, and annoyed the whole family into constantly taking pictures of her outfits for her blog. Marmalade. despite this she has proved blogging can be amazing fun and a great way to share and express fashion trends and her beautiful outfits.
Thus, she has persuaded me to start my own blog so I can share my style and trends and my creations form my fashion and textiles course form college.
Here's a little about me, lebellebow, a name inspired by a personal obsession of mine... bows. As you will find with my textiles dresses, and my own clothes, nearly everything I have will feature a bow on it somewhere, no matter how big or small, I love them all! I came up with the name 'the beautiful bow' to express my love for textiles and fashion.
So I am currently in my second year of college studying Textiles, Graphics and English Language, just applied to universities to do a foundation course in art and design, and then hope to go to degree to study fashion and textiles in Sept 2013.
I love fashion and crafts and I am extremely excited to start blogging and share with you my creative skills into making and customising your own clothes and household accessories!
So hope you enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think.



No comments:
Post a Comment