dress to impress.

Yesterday I had a university interview at Farnham UCA for my foundation course I am hoping to take next year :). Wanting to dress to impress, here was yesterdays arty outfit, about the cute Farnham town :)...


Yesterday I Wore...
. Zara Floral Silk Blouse
. Zara Striped Blazer
. Zara Jeans
. Urban Outfitters Pumps

. Primark Coat
. Ebay Vintage Bag

6 comments:

  1. I have an interview at Westminster next Wednesday for a fashion buying course and i am FREAKING out about what to wear! What were other people wearing there? Was it like formal etc? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh good luck :D x. Yeah I was too but managed to pull something together :p, but it was weird I thought everyone there would be dressed arty and quirky, but everyone was so... Normal really and one girl was in her school uniform, so if yours will be anything like mine, it was really informal xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE IT ... I want to know how it went. Text me / Call me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your striped blazer, just too cute <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cute outfit :)
    I'm your newest follower :)
    Veronika
    www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete