wheeling around.


Today I'm Wearing...

. Zara Jumper
. Topshop (ebay) Tunic
. Topshop Pendant
. Primark Snood
. Primark Coat
.Urban Outfitters Pumps

What is everyone else wearing to keep warm in the frostiness? brrrrr! x

14 comments:

  1. haha .. outfit inspiration from anyone in particular :P hehe little pea. Love you xx Looks fab by the way. Are you enjoying it, you're doing good to post daily now yay xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahha i know :L sozza. you're just such a fashionista and to be fair, i should have part ownership of that outfit as it is my jumper :p. yeah i know i think im too addicted though :L x

      Delete
  2. I love your pictures! You look adorable sweet! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're pictures are just the cutest ever!
    love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your so beautiful love your blog to! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so cute, I am loving the shoes! x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit, loving the jumper and shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your jumper, such a pretty colour <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shoes are so cute!... let alone your entire outfit, and photoshoot. The wheelbarrow was a nice touch. :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!
    I completely love your coat!
    How recently did you buy it?xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouu :) its fur lined tooo!
      mmm I'm not sure but they still have it in my nearest primarks! Only £20 :) x

      Delete
  10. i am so in love with your sweater...im obsessing about anything mustard color!

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your jumper, mustard yellow is my favorite! Loving your wheelbarrow picture aswel, made me giggle :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete